i personal love seeing a little whale tale...as long as the woman isn't overweight
Be illegal? Today show is doing an interview on clothes that show underwear.Some think it should be illegal for both men and womem to wear pants and shorts that show their undergarments.I know it is fashion these days to wear the shorts or pants to where it shows the rim of the underwear I think it goes to far when some wear them to their knees.And some women want to show their thong and it ends up riding on their back to get it noticed.Just wondering everyones thoughts on this issue.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
i personal love seeing a little whale tale...as long as the woman isn't overweight
Who cares. It is up to the person wearing it and not for you or me to decide. If I want to wear my pants hanging around my ankles then so be it, it is no different than looking at an old man who hangs his pants up around their nipples. If you don't like it don't look at it. That is just my .02 worth.
Here is another .01 worth, the Today show is crap and I can't stand watching it.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I don't like the Today show either...but that story was yesterday's news. In Atlanta and a few other cities they are trying to pass a law making the showing of underwear (boxers on men, thongs on women...even bra straps) the same offense as indecent exposure or fondling oneself in public.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
That's ridiculous. If they are gonna ban or outlaw those types of street wear then they should ban or outlaw tight ass "Dwight Yokam" jeans showing a mans package, I don't wanna see that crap either.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I think folks shold wear what they want...if they are going to outlaw anything, maybe they can outlaw clothes all together!!...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Good point!!!!!
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Wasn't the same kind of legislation proposed in Virginia a year or two ago?
Considering the whole concept of sagging pants for guys originated in prison, should tell you something about the culture and those who insist on wearing that style.
i personally would be all for banning it for guys but encouraging it for women under 125 lbs.
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks